Sunday, February 17, 2013

Complete with colors

February 3, 2013

The architects already packed up and cleaned the unit as well. So here is the picture of a clean and bare unit:

 View from the front door.

View from the balcony.


Remembering how it looks before (October 2012):



How time flies for our dear baby:)

Anyway, here's the purple-is-the-color-of-royalty office

The Daddy will definitely feel like a king when he's working here. ;)

Here\s the gray accent wall.
 I had uncertainties before when we agreed to use gray in one of the walls. I thought that it will look boring and will just look like an ordinary cement wall. But I'm so wrong. It looks good, different and stylish! I hope there are still other walls in our unit so we could have more gray walls!

 But this one will still be my favorite wall. The blue accent in the masters bedroom. This is also the reason why I don't want any other design or accessories here, just that blue wall.



So you've seen all the parts of our home. Initially we just want to use Earth colors. But I think adding blue and purple to it makes it more interesting and different. So far, I love it! I hope it blends well with the furniture and other future additions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment