Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bank Loan Trial # 1

My first loan application is on BDO.
 
Why? They find ways. And they have a promo.

Their 24 months and 36 months terms interest rates are on promo: 24 months from 1.25% to 0.99% and 36 months from 1.25% to 1.20%
 
Promo runs until January 15, 2013. And the minimum loan amount should be 50,000.



This is my first time to loan in a bank. Ever.

I am surprised that their requirements are easy. Easier than NBI clearance. Just submit one valid ID, payslips and ITR (for working). If you don't have ITR, just give them a Certificate of Employment.

I submitted my Application form last week and I was told to follow up next week. Haven't tried applying for a loan in any other banks, though. Hoping BDO will find ways for me.

PS. Blogs look boring without pictures. I will just post a picture of a happy girl next week if my loan got approved. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment